The premise is simple, collect a group of friends. Find a space, pick a week, get creative in the space, and each commit to pray for an hour, covering 24 hours in a chain of prayer. It’s so simple and yet it changes lives.
This page is full of practical tips and advice to help you on your way to running your 24-7 Prayer Room. Including what you need to think about Before, During and After your room. Find links to our online sign up calendar, prayer room ideas to help you get creative, and support from our national team.
5 Steps to help you run your 24-7 Prayer Room
- Step 1: Download the How to Run a Prayer Room PDF
- Step 2: Register your Room
- Step 3: Use the online Sign Up Tool
- Step 4: Find Resources to Help You Pray
- Step 5: Get in touch
Step 1: Download the How to Run a 24-7 Prayer Room PDF
This BRAND NEW resource from 24-7 Prayer will help you through every step of your Prayer Room Journey, supporting you with helpful tips and practical advice as you plan, prepare and pray.
The How to Run a Prayer Room PDF is specifically designed to help you consider:
- What You Need to Run a 24-7 Prayer Room
- Key Decisions you need to Make
- How to mobilise your community to pray
- How to sustain momentum
It includes, helpful links and to-do lists to help you on every step of your 24-7 Prayer Room journey.
Step 2: Register Your Room
- Join a community of people across the nation, praying for God’s kingdom to come, an unceasing chain of prayer, fueling works of mission and justice in our communities
- When you register you get access to exclusive resources to help you practically run and plan your space.
- Get access to our online sign up calendar, so you can keep up with who’s praying when, see your empty slots, and easily communicate with all those sign-up up to pray!
Step 3: Using the Online Sign-up Calendar
Once you have registered your room you will have access to our online sign up calendar. This enables you to:
- See empty slots
- Set themed slots (worship hours/family hours)
- Send automatic reminder emails to anyone who has registered
- See your prayer room stats (what percentage of slots do you have left to fill?)
Step 4: Resources to Help You Pray
If you are just starting out running your space we’d recommend the following resources to provide you with creative prayer station inspiration:
- Prayer Room Starter Pack: Learn about what kind of prayer stations can go into a prayer room and choose from a range of different prayer activities.
- 60 Minute Prayer Guides: Guides to place in your room to help people pray for 60 minutes.
- Prayer Spaces in Schools Resource Library: Webpage full of prayer station ideas suitable for children and adults of all faiths and none.
Step 5: Get in Touch
We’d love to hear how you found running your 24-7 Prayer Room. Let us know how you got on, and the themes and stories that came out of your space!